Yay December! So much to do in this last month of the year and I wanted to list all of the things I want to do. The older Xavier gets, the more I’ll add to the list but all of this is very doable and I think we can do all of them. Here is my December To-Do List with my toddler!
- Watch A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer, and the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Drink hot chocolate and have whipped cream mustaches.
- Light evergreen candles around the house
- I must listen to the following songs: Silent Night by The Temptations, This Christmas by Donny Hathaway, and The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
- Visit Santa and get pictures taken
- Play in the snow (for a quick minute!)
- Read Christmas books
- Make homemade apple dumplings
- Show Xavier about Kwanzaa and make some homemade gifts
- Look at Christmas lights in the city.
What do you plan on doing with your little ones? Is there anything you think I should add to the list? Let me know. I love hearing about other traditions. Peace and love my people!