As November is now coming to an end and we’re approaching the 12th chapter of 2018, I wanted to list the things that I’m grateful for. This list is a mere small reflection of all the blessings in my life. I will admit that October and pretty much all of November was very hard for me on a personal level. I’m still working through it but focusing more on the good and great and what’s coming my way instead of what’s behind me. So I wanted to have a gratitude post.
I am grateful for….
- Having the opportunity to be a mother. Xavier is learning so much and shows me something new about him and myself everyday. I absolutely love being a mother.
- For the fact that I can be as goofy and crazy and ridiculous as I want to be in front of my husband and he will laugh every time.
- For days like today. It’s about the end of November and it’s 54 degrees outside. I’m loving that I can take Xavier out during this time of year where it’s not too cold but not too hot and he can enjoy it,
- The laughs I get from my friends and co-workers. Sometimes a simple joke or meme or text can brighten my day all the way up.
- My family. My family is my everything.
- For my blog because it allows me to talk things out about motherhood and life otherwise.
- My job. Despite the fact that I am mentally exhausted and physically drained (and I’m just the admin!), I have met some great people in my co-workers and for that I am grateful.
- @Kevonstage. Can I just say that his videos bring me so much joy! I’ve had a moment where I was crying my eyes out in my car and can turn on one of his videos and feel so much better.
- Meditation! When I can do it, I feel so much better afterwards. My mind is constantly going going going -meditation calms down the thoughts and lets me focus.
- Music. Music say the things I can’t. Music pulls out emotions I try to hide or act like they aren’t there. Music is so powerful in my life that I couldn’t imagine not having it.
What are some things you’re thankful for? Shout them out and celebrate the blessings that surround you. Until next time my people!