When I found out I was pregnant, I was elated, thrilled, nervous but mostly excited. I immediately thought of all the things I couldn’t wait to experience once he arrived. The initial thoughts were I couldn’t wait to hear my baby laugh, see my baby smile and kiss their feet. I still love all three to this day. Now that he’s getting a little older, the experiences I want to share will hopefully create lifelong memories for me and him. I’ve compiled a list of things I would like to relive, relearn, grow through and encounter with my son.
- Walk the beach with the ocean waves crashing
- Practice yoga and meditate.
- Look up at the stars and point out constellations
- Sing the duet ‘Ain’t No Mountain High Enough’ by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. Doesn’t matter at what age.
- Laughing at an Eddie Murphy movie (preferably Trading Places or Coming to America)
- Creating a piece of art together. Doesn’t matter at what age.
- Swing (Just because I loved doing this as a kid!)
I’m smiling ear to ear just thinking about doing these things. Is there anything, that if you had the money or time, that you would love to do with your children? Comment below and share the dream!